At West County Day School in O’Fallon, Missouri we understand that deciding on the best day care or child care provider for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make. We hope to make that decision a little easier.
With over 20 years of experience in providing exceptional childcare for students ages 6 weeks to 12 years old in an environment where they can grow and thrive, we are confident that West County Day School at O’Fallon, Missouri is the best preschool you can choose.
As one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, West County Day School provides each child in our care a personalized learning experience. From infant childcare to before and after school programs, our objective at West County Day Care is to ensure each child is successfully prepared for a lifetime of learning.
Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 1 year). An infant daycare program created specifically to ensure the transition away from home is smooth and joyful experience.
- Toddler Childcare (1– 2 years). Our toddler daycare program is designed to guide your toddler through a period of immense growth by learning through play.
- Early Learners (2 – 3 years). Our early learners program engages your child in intellectually stimulating activities throughout the day that keep them engaged and entertained.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). A carefully designed preschool program focused on improving and enriching your child’s cognitive and social skills through a variety of challenging activities.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years). Both fun and challenging, this Pre-K program is prepares students for the transition to Kindergarten
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). A high-quality before and after school program based on the premise that learning happens all day, every day.
- Kindergarten Club – A unique Pre-K program designed to help your child become more comfortable with the transition into Kindergarten.
Message from Our Director
Welcome to West County Day School in O’Fallon, Missouri. We are located next to Crossroads Elementary near Winghaven and Highway N. We are open Monday-Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Our beautiful preschool features a computer lab/library, large indoor gym area and two outdoor playgrounds. Our Ascend Curriculum compliments other educational components such as Handwriting Without Tears, Baby Signs, Kind Child, Spanish, and Kindergarten Club. Our curriculum features a different theme each month which is incorporated into all circle times, art projects, and other classroom activities.
West County Day School at O’Fallon is proud to have a wonderful team of teachers who consistently provide a loving and stimulating environment for our children. We believe that communication with our parents is the key to our success therefore we provide written and verbal daily communication. At West County Day School we consider ourselves to be one big happy family by partnering with our families and the community at large.
We offer full and part time childcare programs for children ages six weeks through twelve years old, with free transportation before and after school to children attending area schools for Kindergarten-5th grade.
We pick up and drop off at:
- Crossroads Elementary
- Duello Elementary
- Green Tree Elementary
- Prairie View Elementary
- Rock Creek Elementary
- Stone Creek Elementary
- Twin Chimneys Elementary
Other schools could be arranged, please call if interested.
As extra-curricular activities we offer Dance Time, Hi NRG Gymnastics, and Soccer.